This week on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and I talk about the epic 10 days leading up to the episode. We saw Garth Brooks and got an update from New Zealand. We traveled all over the state, had tons of fun, and had a devastating blow. Full of ups and downs, this episode is a snapshot of life as an entrepreneur.
Things We Chatted About:
- The Garth Brooks concert
- How long it took before Garth Brooks saw success
- Bestselling authors who self-published their first books out of their car
- The final New Zealand update!
Our Sponsor for the Show
Ellory’s membership site is for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs. Inside you’ll find downloadable templates, how-to instructional videos, and even access to monthly LIVE Q&A calls with business experts.
Click here to start your 30-day trial and begin building your business today!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!