Today on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and I talk about food. Friends don’t let friends podcast while hungry! We also discuss an upcoming movie, the original title of the Matrix movies, socks, and the level of nerdy-ness associated with learning Klingon. If you’re not laughing in the first 5 minutes, we’ll give you your money back!
Things We Chatted About:
- How many times you should mention a person’s name in an email
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon (see below)
- Kevin Hart’s comedy
- Kim Trumbo’s book, George the Generous Giraffe
- Vegans vs Vegetarians
- The deliciousness of Luby’s
- Our 5th Anniversary trip
- Brisket and cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon
- Podcast Movement 2015
- Who is our #1 fan?
- The real size of England
- Marshall’s socks – Sockbox.ca
- Learn how to build an online business
Our Sponsor for the Show
Now is the perfect time to start! AND, You can start a pro-quality podcast with spending a ton of money!
Click here to buy my #1 bestselling ebook and start podcasting today!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!