Today on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and I triumphantly return after conquering Friendsgiving. Where did we go? What did we do? You’ll have to wait and see! Oh, and why does fried chicken have to be so expensive?
Things We Chatted About:
- DirecTV vs AT&T Uvers, did we switch?
- The results of our first “Friendsgiving”
- Cards Against Humanity
- How does Ellory feel about Karaoke?
- [Event] Ellory speaking about blogging and podcasting as a business
- Become a part of Ellory’s next mastermind!
- The Small Business Blindspot
- Check out Ellory’s Membership site – http://members.ellorywells.com
- Check out Ellory’s FREE blog transformation course
Our Sponsor for the Show
Now is the perfect time to start! AND, You can start a pro-quality podcast with spending a ton of money!
Click here to buy my #1 bestselling ebook and start podcasting today!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!