Today on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and I talk about Thanksgiving, our favorite foods, crappy customer service and the awkwardness of oval tables. We walk through the thought process of having to switch TV providers every two years and how frustrating it is. Plus, how you can lose a customer in less than an hour.
Things We Chatted About:
- DirecTv and their unwillingness to keep customers
- The power of 5-Star reviews
- The internet service provider monopolies
- Ellory’s favorite part of Thanksgiving
- Ashley’s favorite part of Thanksgiving
- Traci Antonovich’s site, TheKitchenGirl.com
Our Sponsor for the Show
Now is the perfect time to start! AND, You can start a pro-quality podcast with spending a ton of money!
Click here to buy my #1 bestselling ebook and start podcasting today!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!