Today on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and Ellory talk about one of Ellory’s favorite activities. We talk about what makes good business sense when it comes to customer service, and which company has kept Ashley happy for 4 years running. Plus way more!
Things We Chatted About:
- How Ashley puts on a foam windscreen
- How Ashley feels about being in Ellory’s office
- Why you should join our VIP list
- The book Never Eat Alone by Keith Farrazzi
- The benefits of connecting with your 2nd and 3rd level contacts
- Why do the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer?
- An odd benefit to owning your business during the holidays
- Five Star Christmas Trees
- Learn what Ashley’s favorite holiday is
- What is the general consensus about New Media Expo 2015?
- Ellory’s 60th episode on The Empowered Podcast
- Ellory’s plans for his email list. Entrepreneurs can hop on Ellory’s list here!
- Ashley’s blog post! Go read it!
Our Sponsor for the Show
Now is the perfect time to start! AND, You can start a pro-quality podcast with spending a ton of money!
Click here to buy my #1 bestselling ebook and start podcasting today!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!