Live (almost) from the Caribbean, Ashley and I podcast from our stateroom aboard the Navigator of the Seas. We talk about my first cruising experience, the quality of service on the ship, and whether we’d cruise again or not. Plus! What could we learn from going to the same restaurant every day? Listen and find out!
Things We Chatted About:
- Swarm by B.V. Larson on Audible
- Ellory’s obsession with the word “interesting”
- Douche-bag travelers
- Ashley’s problem with straws
- The issue of “duty free” shopping
- Ice skating
Our Sponsor for the Show
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with Ashley and Ellory!
- Ellory on Twitter – @ElloryWells
- Ellory on Facebook – FB.com/ElloryWells
- Ashley on Twitter – @TheAshleyWells
- Ashley on Facebook – FB.com/AshleyandEllory
- Join our Facebook Group! – FB.com/groups/AshleyandEllory
Don’t Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Join our VIP list so you don’t miss anything!
Thanks for listening!